Fact: Most GC’s we contact have given their dewatering business to the same 2 dewatering companies in Ontario for over 25 years – and these two companies do business almost identically using “traditional” methods and equipment.
WJ Groundwater Canada Dewatering Services, Equipment, Monitoring and Alarm Systems, and Processes are radically different than our Competition in Canada – and we feel if the key estimating contacts in Civil, Nuclear, LRT, Railway, Tunneling, etc., in your company had a chance to review the differences it would help both companies and potentially positively affect the way you estimated dewatering projects and the work flow for other trades working around the WJ dewatering system.
Benefits of engaging with WJ Groundwater Canada
GC’s who leverage WJ Groundwater Canada dewatering expertise and services for their projects that require dewatering can:
- Lower dewatering costs/effect the way you estimate a dewatering project.
- Improve work flow and save time/money by making it far easier for the GC’s other trades to work around our dewatering systems.
- Dramatically lower the GC’s/Owner’s potential liability on dewatering projects we partner on.
- Give your firm access to WJ Groundwater Dewatering Engineers (for both probono consulting and fee based dewatering design services).
- Give your GCs project managers access to WJ’s state of the art 24/7 Monitoring and Alarm Systems (alarms can be sent in real time to their cell phones as well as to the WJ Team).
We are looking to invest in building lasting business relationships with you, one project at a time.