Instrumentation & monitoring, and the management of data, are important processes for any construction project. They provide key information that allow long-term geotechnical and hydrogeological trends to be identified, preventative measures to be planned and useful intelligence for future design and construction methods.
Our dedicated team provide secure cloud-based data dashboards to allow for remote ‘real-time’ system status monitoring.
WJ’s Instrumentation & Monitoring Service
WJ offer a variety of instrumentation & monitoring options including:
- Piezometers, standpipes and transducers to monitor groundwater levels
- Flowmeters to measure the flow of water
- Inclinometers, extensometers and strain gauges to monitor the movement of slopes and structures
- Earth pressure cells to measure the stress and pore pressure in soil
- Weather stations to monitor external weather and tidal conditions
- Pump status sensors to monitor pump activity
- Thermal Response Testing (TRT)
- Deep datum